Hanger Racks was posted at September 22, 2017 at 12:02 am. It is published in the Rack category. Hanger Racks is tagged with Hanger Racks, Hanger, Racks..
Hangerhang•er (hang′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a shoulder-shaped frame with a hook at the top, usually of wire, wood, or plastic, for draping and hanging a garment when not in use.
- a part of something by which it is hung, as a loop on a garment.
- a contrivance on which things are hung, as a hook.
- a double-hinged device linking the chassis with the leaf springs on vehicles having solid axles.
- a light saber of the 17th and 18th centuries, often worn by sailors.
- a person who hangs something.
Racksrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
The image of Hanger Racks have 4 attachments , they are Jolly ., Clothes-hanger, Coat Hanger Rack Coat Rack Coat Hanger Stand Clothes Door Storage Wooden, Beautiful Hanger Racks Design #3 Clothes-hanger, Coat Hanger Rack Coat Rack Coat Hanger Stand Clothes Door Storage Wooden, Click To Enlarge. Here are the pictures:
You utilize to read publications or just besides getting used a family room frequently, for engaging friends. A chair that's a style that is slick can assist the overall look of the space. However, the look have to be with the convenience provided in line. We suggest that you simply prevent extremely reducing ease to be able to have the layout you prefer.
There are many choices cunning style that offers comfort that you can choose capsules. Consequently, don't be happy with one option only. Again, don't desire to purchase a couch permanently layout alone. To chair Hanger Racks ought to be attained first, you need as well as the style.
If your household is tiny, making the living room increases like a living room, you should look at if the merchandise is tough if occupied all the time. You can see to the style and the type, once your needs are achieved. Is recommended to select age not a style that's not fixated by era. Therefore, even though the trend transformed, visitor seats looks outofdate or will not create bored.